Vitamin Well continues to support tennis and can now announce that world number three, Casper Ruud, is joining the Vitamin Well family.
– It is great to see that Vitamin Well supports tennis as a sport and has many players as ambassadors. This helps elevate the sport, says Casper Ruud.
Vitamin Well is a Swedish vitamin and mineral-enriched beverage – developed to be a smarter and healthier alternative to sodas, juices and other still drinks. Now, Vitamin Well has signed a new partnership with tennis star Casper Ruud.
– I have always liked Vitamin Well’s products. There are many good and refreshing flavours that I like to drink, both on and off the court, Casper Ruud Says.
Ruud was the first Norwegian to win an ATP Tour title, reach a Grand Slam final and an ATP Masters 1000 final. Beyond these, and many other great achievements in 2022, he was one of the finalists in the ATP World Tour finals in November, and is currently ranked number three in the world.
Vitamin Well’s partnership with Ruud and his team started on the 1st of January.
– This is nothing but amazing. Casper is one of Norway’s biggest athletes and one of the best in the world in tennis. With his skill and an admirable attitude, he is the perfect ambassador for Vitamin Well, Lill Helen Mortensen, Country Marketing Manager in Norway says.
The right-handed player had an astonishing season last year, during which he for example got all the way to the final of the US Open. But Ruud does not only win games, he was also recently rewarded for his sportsmanship, selected by his fellow players in the ATP-tour.
– It is very nice to receive this recognition from colleagues and competitors, Ruud says and continues:
– It is important for me to behave well and be polite. You must compete and fight, but you have to do it in a fair way. I feel like it is unnecessary to misbehave with a chair umpire. They are people too. They are wrong sometimes, just as I am wrong sometimes. My desire to win is just as great as other players’, but still, it is important to behave well while competing.
Vitamin Well loves tennis
Tennis has been an important part of Vitamin Well since the start. The beverage has supported a great number of tournaments and players around the world throughout the years – and Casper Ruud now joins a team of tennis players like Swiss Belinda Bencic, Dutch Tim van Rijthoven and Norwegian Malene Helgø. Vitamin Well is also a proud official drink partner of the Norwegian tennis federation.
For more information and pictures:
Lill Helen Mortensen, Country Marketing Manager in Norway
Vitamin Well is a Swedish vitamin and mineral-enriched beverage – developed to be a smarter and healthier alternative to sodas, juices and other still drinks. The different flavours provide a good supplement of vitamins and minerals but, above all, enjoy them for the great taste! For more information about the products, please visit vitaminwell.com.