We are looking for a Danish Brand Coordinator to join the fastest-growing beverage company! The key is to be driven, take initiative, think on your feet and bring your unique energy and enthusiasm to the brand. Are you comfortable working in an environment where you are expected to initiate activities to reach your goals and the job description includes tasks within sponsorships, events, ambassadors and other market activities in Denmark, then this might be just the job for you.
More specific tasks will involve:
- Event planning, execution and follow-up.
- Develop and grow VITAMIN WELL’s community on social media.
- Ensuring the initiation and follow-up of local SoMe activities in close collaboration with local markets.
- Generating weekly and monthly reports to identify high/low performing content and emerging trends against our core KPIs and make recommendations to shape the content strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining relations and collaborations with, among others, athletes and ambassadors and general influencers.
- Ad hoc tasks supporting the brand manager.
As an employee at VITAMIN WELL we offer an environment characterized by ambition and commitment. Being able to make quick decisions is key to make ideas into reality fast. The entrepreneurial spirit permeates our business and the people working in it. We are a fast-evolving company that offers our employees the opportunity of growing within the organization. We see every individual accomplishment as something that contributes to the company’s success and therefore value every individual effort.
The position requires you to be flexible in regard to working hours as you will be working nights and weekends during event activation. The position has a minimum of 25 travel days.
The primary communication is Danish, but speaking English fluently is a must. Start: 15th of April
Please send your application to Brand Manager, Nicholas Buch: Nicholas.email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than 7th of April, as we will be assessing the applications on an ongoing basis.